A Paediatric Cardiologist in Dhaka, Bangladesh who specialises in the care of children’s heart problems.
Dr. Tahera Nazrin
MBBS, DCH, FCPS (Paed)
Fellow in Clinical and Interventional
Paed-Cardiology(Singapore & India)
Evercare Hospital Dhaka
T: +880 1787 680776
Saturday to Thursday
9:00AM to 5:00PM
Dr. Tahera Nazrin is a Clinical and Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist in Evercare Hospital Dhaka.
- She was endowed with fellowship in Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiology from India- NH Narayana Institute of Cardiac Science -Bangalore, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science (RTIICS)-Kolkata and Narayana Hrudayalaya multispecialty Hospital –Jaipur & Narayana Hrudayalaya Superspeciality Hospital Kolkata.
- She has advance Fellowship from National University Hospital Singapore (NUHS) in Paediatric Cardiology.
- She was the Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiologist in IBN Sina Cardiac Centre and thereafter in Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital and Research Institute (ICHRI) as Assistant Professor in Cardiology department.
- She obtained post graduation FCPS in Paediatrics(BCPS) and Diploma in Child health (BICH).
- She had post graduation training in Paediatrics from Dhaka Shishu Hospital and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- Dr. Tahera Nazrin graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College and Mitford Hospital.
Make an Appointment
What is congenital heart disease (CHD)?
- Congenital heart disease is often viewed as a group of gross structural or functional abnormalities of the heart that are present at birth.
- Millions of children born with congenital heart disease in our country. But most of the parents are not aware of these problem.
- Their proper observation and knowledge can lead to timely visit to a Paediatric Cardiologist which can save the life of their baby.
- Hence we should know the key symptoms and signs of congenital heart diseases for easy diagnosis.
What are the CHD?
- Acyanotic > Pink (normal color of skin)
- Cyanotic > Blue
- Atrial septal defect (ASD)
- Ventricular septal defect(VSD)
- Patent ductus arteriosus(PDA)
- Pulmonary stenosis (PS)
- Aortic stenosis (AS)
- Coarctation of aorta(COA)