- Dr. Tahera Nazrin obtained advance fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology including noninvasive and invasive part and especially in echocardiography (TTE, TEE, and Fetal echo) form National University Hospital Singapore (NUHS).
- She was endowed with a fellowship in Clinical and Interventional Pediatric Cardiology from India, NH (Narayana Institute of Cardiac Science) –Bangalore, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science (RTIICS) & Narayana Hrudayalaya Superspeciality Hospital –Kolkata and Narayana Hrudayalaya multi-specialty Hospital – Jaipur
- She obtained fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) in Paediatrics at first chance in January from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS).
- She had extensive training in Paediatrics from former IPGM&R (present Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University – BSMMU).
- She started her career in Pediatrics in Dhaka Shishu Hospital (DSH). During her tenure in DSH she obtained diploma in child health (DCH) from Bangladesh Institute of Child Health (BICH).
- She completed MBBS from Sir Salimullah Medical College (SSMC).
- She passed HSC from Begum Badrun Nessa Govt. Women’s College, Dhaka.
- Dr. Tahera Nazrin passed SSC from Narsingdi Govt. Girls’ High School. She acquired District – “Best Student Award” for her SSC result.