A Paediatric Cardiologist in Dhaka, Bangladesh who specialises in the care of children's heart problems.
Saturday to Thursday
9:00AM to 5:00PM
Dr. Tahera Nazrin is the Clinical and Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist in Evercare Hospital Dhaka.
- She started Paediatric Cardiology Department in Apollo Hospitals Dhaka in 2016 which had been submerged into global standard healthcare facilities following investment in STS holding Ltd. Evercare and CDC group. Evercare Hospital started its new journey from 1st April 2020. Paediatric Cardiology of Evercare Hospital Dhaka is dedicated to provide their International standard services in the field of both Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiology.
- She was endowed with fellowship in Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiology from India- NH Narayana Institute of Cardiac Science -Bangalore, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science (RTIICS)-Kolkata and Narayana Hrudayalaya multispecialty Hospital –Jaipur & Narayana Hrudayalaya Superspeciality Hospital Kolkata.
- She has advance Fellowship from National University Hospital Singapore (NUHS) in Paediatric Cardiology.
- She was the Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiologist in IBN Sina Cardiac Centre and thereafter in Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital and Research Institute (ICHRI) as Assistant Professor in Cardiology department.
- She obtained post graduation FCPS in Paediatrics(BCPS) and Diploma in Child health (BICH).
- She had post graduation training in Paediatrics from Dhaka Shishu Hospital and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- Dr. Tahera Nazrin graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College and Mitford Hospital.
.. Read More
Make an Appointment
- Congenital heart disease is often viewed as a group of gross structural or functional abnormalities of the heart that are present at birth.
- Millions of children born with congenital heart disease in our country. But most of the parents are not aware of these problem.
- Their proper observation and knowledge can lead to timely visit to a Paediatric Cardiologist which can save the life of their baby.
- Hence we should know the key symptoms and signs of congenital heart diseases for easy diagnosis.